A Word From The CEO
InvestEcon was founded in 2013 in South Africa. As a result of management’s strategy to adopt a balanced portfolio, in 2014, management took on a step to integrate three independently run businesses owned by InvestEcon founders into one umbrella leading to the formation of InvestEcon Group of Companies. Currently, the group fully owns and runs 5 (Five) subsidiaries specialising in different sectors:
1. Kudu Energy & Resources: Has registered offices in Zambia and Switzerland. It Specializing in procurement supplies of industrial equipment & consumables. Has presence in Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and East Africa.
2. Kudu Civils & Engineering: Operates under the Kudu E&R umbrella. Specializes in Civil Engineering services ranging from construction designs to implementation of EPC Civil works.
3. InvestEcon Finance, Insurance & Legal: It’s a standalone subsidiary of InvestEcon Group. It was positioned to manage risk for sister companies and offer specialised services to the market. The company offers insurance & risk management, financial transactional advisory, legal and project management services.
4. TBN Auto Body Repairs: Founded in 2007 in South Africa and registered in Zambia in 2016. Specializing in auto body repairs, mechanics and metal fabrication. 40% owned by Management and 60% InvestEcon.
5. InvestEcon Agro: Launched in 2013 to house the 30% stake owned in a commercial egg farming project in South Africa, Kimberley. Currently spearheading the rollout of three chicken farming projects in Zambia.